Cookies & Privacy
1. About the Agreement
(1) The provision of the website and any services we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance the User Agreement Terms and Conditions. Please read this policy in conjunction with that document. We are committed to maintaining privacy and we always use our best endeavours to keep your information secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username and password secure as detailed within the User Agreement.
3. Personal Information
(1) When you email us information for upload or you upload information onto the website, including but not limited to any post onto the website, you do so on the understanding that you specifically understand and consent to the upload being visible on the website to all other users. (2) We are not responsible for any user upload. However we always advise that you understand that your upload will be visible on the website and advise caution in providing personal or other details. If you use our full recruitment services then you will enter into a separate agreement. (3) Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with us, then any personal information we hold will be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently or, for analysing and marketing purposes (including any third party software used). Unless we have agreed otherwise, personal information will only be used by us and our subsidiary or parent companies and selected third parties, including those who perform services for us/on our behalf. (4) USERS (who are not Advertisers) – You will be sent updates and information communications (for example about new services or offers) and we may also send you a newsletter if you opt in to receive one. You can opt in or out of receiving information by signing in and changing your preferences. (5) ADVERTISERS - (a) Agree to full use and disclosure of the information that they provide to us when ordering a service from us (with the exception of their account information) on this website and on any website which we operate and/or own. (b) Will receive our newsletter and updates on our website and services unless you specifically opt out
4. Non-Personal Information
1) When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, but we do not disclose your personal information. (2) We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
6. Third parties and Associates
6. Changing and viewing information
(1) You can change any information you provide to us by e-mailing us at cookies@ (2) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) please e-mail us at the above email address. However, we will only send this information to the current e-mail address which we hold for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).
Cookies we use on this website
What cookie does
|Cookie Name||Type of cookies|
|ExpressionEngine||Persistent & session||
These cookies are used by the system which powers the website, ExpressionEngine. They are used to improve usability only.
exp_tracker: Don’t let the name fool you - this cookie doesn’t track what you do online. It only keeps track of the last 5 pages you visited on highlandhousingalliance.co.uk. This information allows russwood.co.uk to redirect you to the page you were on before submitting a comment or sending us an email through the contact form.
exp_last_activity: This cookie contains the date of your last activity on highlandhousingalliance.co.uk. If you haven’t been active on the site before, your last activity will be set to the current time.
exp_last_visit: This cookie is only relevant to registered users. If you’re browsing highlandhousingalliance.co.uk as a guest, this cookie will be set to a date in the past. The cookies exp_last_activity and exp_last_visit allow russwood.co.uk to show you which content has been updated since your last visit.
|Google Analytics||Persistent & session||
these analyse use of our website by storing cookies on a user's computer. We get reports about use. Google stores this information see www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
_utma: Anonymously identifies each user so we can identify how many different people visit over time – expires after 2 years
_utmb: Both identify each unique visit to website expires after 30 minutes of inactivity
_utmc: expires when you close your browser
|YouTube||Persistent & session||
Please find out more by visiting www.youtube.com/t/privacy
|Persistent & session||
Please find out more by visiting www.twitter.com/privacy
|Persistent & session||
Please find out more by visiting http://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookies